Adventure Club, the child care program of Robbinsdale Area Schools, is open 6:30 a.m. until school start time and school release time until 6:00 p.m. on all regular school days. All students in Kindergarten through fifth grade are welcome. Adventure Club welcomes students and families of all abilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to aid in the success of students within our program.
Adventure Club partners with county daycare assistance programs for financial assistance. In Hennepin county, please call 612-348-5937 to see if you qualify for financial daycare assistance.
Adventure Club Program Mission
Adventure Club is committed to providing safe, fun and enriching experiences in a respectful and nurturing environment. We teach life long learning skills to all children and youth during out of school time as a division of the Robbinsdale Area Schools Community Education department.
Adventure Club Goals
- Provide the opportunities for children and youth to succeed socially and academically through collaboration and new experiences with school and community resources.
- Provide a secure and inclusive environment in which all children and youth may feel safe and respected as they try new experiences and explore the world around them.
- Provide opportunities from which children can learn to make choices that contribute to their positive growth and development into lifelong learners and respectful, responsible young adults.
- Support families by providing information on the community resources that are available to them.
- Encourage all children to be civic minded and involved in their community.
- Enable all children and youth to be with dedicated care providers skilled in supporting children to have fun, enjoy being with friends and family, and to build cooperative relationships.